Tuesday 18 January 2022 7:46 AM UTC
By A Staff Reporter
LONDON Jan 18: An Indian student who recently arrived in the UK, got electric shock while working on a building site and sadly died in Hillingdon Hospital within 30 minutes on 17th December 2021.
He came from India to UK last year on student visa.
A GoFundMe fund raising campaign was organised to raise money to return his body to India.
Although his body has been sent to India the campaign continues to support his family back in India, said Gofundme organiser.
An inquest has opened into the death.
Princedeep Singh, 21, had travelled from Pilibhit in Uttar Pradesh on a student visa, and had attended the University of Greenwich.
On December 17, 2021, he was working on a building site in Southall when he received a serious electric shock.
The Health and Safety Executive are investigating the work place to understand the cause of the death.
The Health and Safety Executive is a UK government agency responsible for regulation and enforcement of workplace health, safety and welfare in work places.
You can donate to help Princedeep Singh’s family through this GoFundMe link.
CLICK TO FOLLOW UKMALAYALEE.COM