Friday 11 June 2021 7:31 PM UTC
By A Staff Reporter
LONDON June 11: MB Rajesh, Kerala government Speaker of Kerala legislative assembly and MLA, representing Thrithala constituency in Palakkad district, congratulated Malayalee Association of UK (MAUK) for the the aid and support they offered to the people of Thrithala.
Over Rs800,000 worth of medical equipment were distributed for the benefit of eight wards in Thrithala constituency.
Malayalee Association of UK is continuing through its partners, organisations and volunteers in Kerala to help Kerala fight Covid. Those who wish to contribute can do so by clicking on the link below
In the last two weeks MAUK have facilitated Rs20 Lakhs worth of projects as below:
1. Rs 8 lakhs worth of medical equipment in Pattambi, Palakkad.
2. Cooked meal and Food kits for a week to 300 people in care homes, low income families and destitute in Kottayam.
3. Food kits for 260 families in Thannemukku Panjayat in Allapuzha.
4. Food kits PPE and medical supplies to 250 residents in Chennilode village in Thiruvananthapuram.
5. Food kits and cooked food parcels to 300 residents in Thottakkad in Thiruvananthapuram.
6. Provisions to purchase second-hand ambulance in Kattapana in Idukki.
7. Provisions to purchase second-hand ambulance in Karavaram in Thiruvananthapuram.
8. Medical equipment at a palliative care centre in Koyilandi in Kozhikode.
9. Distribution of 10,000 N95 masks donated by Ford Motor Company to frontline police and KSRTC staff through our volunteers, residents in coastal areas through local churches in Thiruvananthapuram.
10. Mobile phones to aid with the education of 16 students from Below Poverty Line families in Sishuvihar Upper Primary School, Thiruvanathapurum.
Those who wish to contribute can continue to do so by clicking on the link below
CLICK TO FOLLOW UKMALAYALEE.COM